If I could eat here for lunch every day, I would. Star Provisions is the most adorable sandwich shop that also includes a bakery, coffee shop and a kitchen boutique. The chef, Anne Quatrano, is also the creator of Atlanta favorites like Bacchanalia and the new Dub’s Fish Camp in PCM. I had to give Star Provisions a perfectly poached because I honestly cannot think of a single thing I do not like about this restaurant. It’s all pros here:
- The Korean BBQ sandwich is one of the best things I have eaten in this life.
- They serve their homemade lemonade in a mason jars.
- There is a coffee shop that serves Batdorf and Bronson coffee separate from the restaurant.
- The indoor seating is located within a kitchen boutique with lots of cute dining sets and knick knacks so you can shop while you wait on your food.
- There is conveniently a million baked goods right as you are checking out. If you aren’t feeling their baked goods, Jenny’s is right next door.
- The Pastrami Reuben is on Eater’s Ten Must-Try Sandwiches before you die!
How could you not want to eat that right now?? ^^^^
Dub’s Fish Camp is going to be my next stop for sure!