I have not stopped dreaming about this meal! The MOST deserving of a perfectly poached rating. The staff, vibe, food and wine was all incredible. There is nothing I love more than a great italian meal. Also, this is my favorite Ford Fry restaurant so far (possibly tied with Superica). Here’s why it is my fav:
- It is right on Decatur square so it is a great spot for a date night!
- From the moment I walked in the door, the service was great. The hostess was friendly, the waiter was so attentive and had great recommendations. The staff was also excited that it was my first time at the restaurant. The hostess said I was going to love it, and she was not wrong.
- They had an entire book of wine and many bottles were very affordable prices. I was loving the Bonny Doon Vineyard Cab.
- Meatball appetizer was the bomb. And there was lot of leftover sauce to dip the bread in of course.
- They make all of their pastas in house. They were literally making pasta just a few feet away from our table. I truly believe that makes all the difference when it comes to pasta. We tried the Tagliolini and Pork Belly (to die for) and the Squid Ink Spaghetti was also out of this world. Almost cried a little.
- And to top it off, the flourless chocolate cake really made it the most perfect meal.
- The arugula salad was meh. But hey, you can’t judge a restaurant based on their arugula salad.
Honestly, I have no complaints, and this is the first time I have ever felt this way about a fancy dinner spot. Go now, eat all the pasta and please tell me about your experience! Ford Fry crushing it at no. 246.
On to the next one,