Found my new favorite neighborhood pub! If you are looking for a spot for casual beers and good food, you should definitely give Bantam Pub a try. It is tucked away right by the beltline in Inman Park by Two Urban Licks. I do not know why this restaurant is not talked about more because the food is so great and it is such a cool spot.
- It was not too crowded for a Friday night. There was plenty of seating around 6:30 and even when it did get busier, there was never a wait. Usually I think no wait is a bad thing, but I really think it is only because the location is kinda hidden.
- The service is great. Our waiter gave great recommendations and was always on top of refilling our waters and beers. Everyone is super hipster and cool here.
- The food is very affordable. Their burgers and sandwiches are all under $15 and they also have entrees too all under $20.
- The lamb burger was so so delicious. One of the best lamb burgers I have ever had! Served on focaccia bread with a tomato jam. My favorite kind of jam. Fries were pretty on point too.
- This place is truly a pub. It is not trying to be fancy or trendy like most of the new restaurants opening up in Atlanta. As much as I love those places most of the time, Bantam Pub was a nice change of pace.
- They have a huge patio with lots of outdoor seating.
- The beer list is pretty small. They have good options, but I was expecting a lot more from a pub.
I really do not have any other cons besides the beer! If you are looking for a relaxed, cool place to get a good burger, Bantam Pub is definitely the move. I love their chill vibe – definitely making this my new spot!